Friday, May 30, 2008

1st Trip of the Year

The snow finally melted off of Strawberry Lake enough to go fishing. We had been driving up there for a few weeks waiting for it to melt and so the first chance we got, we had Family Home Evening at the Lake! Colby and Cameron love it but not quite as much as Mark. This was Hayden's first fishing trip too! The only thing we caught this time though was this Craw-dad. The boys thought it was amazing that mom would actually pick it up! If they only knew how many of these things I caught with my brothers when we were kids. We would take my mom's laundry basket down to the irrigation ditch and catch a basket full then bring them home and cook them over a fire in the backyard. I can still picture the old coffee can that we would boil water and drop them in and watch them turn pink! I don't think I ever actually ate any of them, but my brothers did! I am sure that this will not be our last trip of the year out to Strawberry Lake.










1 comment:

The Davis Fam said...

that thing is HUGE! Cute pics, you are such a great photographer!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friends

Imagine All the People