How do you go wrong when you can spend New Years Eve with your favorite cousins at a fun dance in SJ?! Colb and Cam had a blast at the dance, not dancing however but collecting ballons and hats and horns. Oh, and being with their cousins.
When these three boys get together it's, it's, it's, well, PURE HEAVEN for Colby. Tuff and Dawson are two of his favorite people, and being able to roam around a dance with them for two hours was like being in paradise for Colb. He acts so big and mature and like way too cool for mom when he is with them. It's too bad he only gets to see them a few times a year. Actually, maybe it's a good thing, but for his sake I'll say it's too bad!
I'm not sure how many balloons Cameron ended up with at the end of the dance, but I had to plead with him to leave most of them there!
This sweet little princess fell asleep on my lap about 10 minutes after we got to the dance. She slept until I woke her up just a couple minutes before midnight. The look she gave me for waking her up could have stopped traffic, she was such a grouch! I am trying to get Kent and Lisa to let her come and live with me for awhile, she is ALL GIRL and we need a little of that around here!
Playing on GPa's new perfectly stacked wood pile is what my boys, especially Cameron look forward to the most about being in SJ. Having Jordan and Addison and Bayli and Maison and Tuff and JJ all there was, according to Cameron, "the most fun he has ever had in his whole life."
(click on the word new to find out why Gpa has a new wood pile then go to cjanerun.com and nieniedialogues.blogspot.com to be updated on the victims.)
Nana and her sisters. In my life, I will always look up to and admire these three women. I will try and be like them and will tell my children about them. They are a testimony of family, of love, of strength. They burried four brothers and a sister-in-law, their parents, and now all three have burried their husbands. They have always been the best of friends and love each other endlessly. My Nana was in the best hands when Nin and Ruth finally got to SJ, you could see her relief to have them there. Though I don't have a sister I have learned alot about how to be one by watching these ladies!
This was the first time in ten or more years that all the Heap cousins have been together. It was really great to see them all and spend time together.
In this picture we are missing 6 great grandkids and there are 4 more due in a few months. Nana just lights up when these kids come around, she loves them so much!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
April,
This was adorable. I can see that your family is very close, which is such a blessing in this crazy world. I loved all the pictures, and especially the comments to explain about the people in them. You do a great job blogging!
I am so glad you found my blog. Your boys are very cute. Isn't it amazing what fun and pure torture 3 boys can be?
Smapes,
I am so glad that someone posts pictures of my kids! Thanks. I enjoy your blog SO MUCH!
Looks like you all had a really good time! What fun for your boys!
Looking at these pictures brought tears to my eyes! Not sure why...I guess I'm just a pregnant emotional MESS!
Post a Comment