Hayden and I made these Rice Crispy Valentine pops and Hayden delivered them to his friends.
He was so darn cute knocking on the door and saying "Happy Valentine's Day". Someday he's gonna have the girls fighting over who gets to give him a Valentine!!
He was so darn cute knocking on the door and saying "Happy Valentine's Day". Someday he's gonna have the girls fighting over who gets to give him a Valentine!!

.jpg)
5 comments:
Those are the cutest Valentines and Hayden looks like a pretty darn cute Valentine too.
I'm ticked at myself that I don't read your blog often enough to know that you had a giveaway. Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! Your kids are precious!! By the way, if we come up this summer it will be in the middle of June sometime. Will that be ok?
I tried to leave a comment the other day, but forgot my password. So, I'll try it again. I would have loved to have had that cute little valentine show up at my house. Love and m iss you guys. Mom
Wow! Go figure, the old brain remembered tonight,Yeah!
Oh your kids are cute! Honestly, we have to get together, I would love it! Would you email me your phone number? I thought I had it but can't find it. I'll email you mine too. I would love to see you! - Heather
Post a Comment