Sunday, April 1, 2012

My 4.....

I'm still in denial that in about 2 weeks "my 4" will become "my 5".

My 5 kids!  With the arrival of this baby only 2 weeks away I have a lot on my mind and on my "to do list". 

Thankfully the biggest things on my list were crossed of this last week with the completion of our basement!  We got the kids all moved down into their new rooms and got upstairs all clean and ready for baby.  It's so great to have doubled the size of our house and have all this new room to spread out.  We really needed it with this new baby coming.  I owe so many thanks to my wonderful husband and his parents for all of their help in getting it done and to my parents who came this past week and helped move and clean.  What would life be without family to make it through? 

I'm feeling very thankful today for all of my many many blessings!  And greatly anticipating the arrival of baby #5. 


Slumber party in the basement on the day that we finally got carpet!  



Basement Family room before......
 Basement family room after.   I thought I had a picture after the carpet was laid but I didn't so I'll have to take one tomorrow and switch it out.  There are still a few detail things to get done but it's livable space now and we are loving it! 


5 comments:

A mother heart said...

yay!! i know that is a project you have wanted to complete for a few years now. We are coming up for BYU Graduation and hopefully again in July so we will give you guys a call when we come! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest little Davis!

Norris Family said...

Oh my goodness, I didnt know you had number five on the way. Congratulations. You will be a great mom to 5 no doubt. Do you know what you are having? I am glad everything is coming together and will elevate some of the overwhelming feeling of a new member in the family. Good luck with everything.

Heather said...

So good to finally catch up with you on your blog! I was just thinking about you and wondering when your baby was due! Do you know the gender? I just said to Mike that I can't believe we have lived here a year and a half and haven't gotten together. It's ridiculous! So, you get baby number 5 here, recover, and then we want to have you guys over!!!!! Best of luck with the baby, so fun! - Heather H.

goofy feet said...

congrats! i didn't know you were having another. cant' wait to see pics.

emilyaaa said...

WHAT?!?!?! you're having another baby? you just HAD a baby? isn't claire just 6 months old??? i swear she is! and when in the world were you going to tell the rest of us who depend on your blog for updates!?!?! :) I'm guessing if i were on facebook I might have known about this? Well, either way--congrats! both on the house and the pending arrival!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friends

Imagine All the People