I needed some time today to make my banana bread and Hayden does not like to be more than 5 feet from me at all times, so I set him down in front of this cupboard and he had a blast! So far after three babies, the cupboard with the bowls and Tupperware saves the day, they all love it and get to be close to mom too! Poor little guy though still has a double ear infection and I can tell he does not feel great. He still is a happy little monkey most of the time though.Wednesday, September 3, 2008
tupperware is 3 for 3
I needed some time today to make my banana bread and Hayden does not like to be more than 5 feet from me at all times, so I set him down in front of this cupboard and he had a blast! So far after three babies, the cupboard with the bowls and Tupperware saves the day, they all love it and get to be close to mom too! Poor little guy though still has a double ear infection and I can tell he does not feel great. He still is a happy little monkey most of the time though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
September
(19)
- SUCCESS
- beautiful day
- Still Hunting.....
- Please watch this video
- Have you tried these??
- Day THREE of the hunt
- Day TWO of the Hunt
- Can you say BLOW OUT??!!!
- I'm a hunting widow...
- Indian Summer Day
- DUCT TAPE will work on anything...
- Democrats on an Escalator
- 9 Months Old
- YEP, you guessed it. Mark is gone again, so I Blog...
- Gingerbread Mans can turn ALIVE!!!
- tupperware is 3 for 3
- best banana bread ever
- CRAZY HAIR!!!!
- my best babysitter
-
▼
September
(19)
.jpg)
1 comment:
What a cute little guy! Poor guy with his ear infection. We know all too well how that goes. I hope he gets better.
Post a Comment