Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Colby's first Pinewood Derby

I put this post on Colby's blog today but I also wanted to include it on my blog.

Do I really have a child that is old enough to be making Pinewood Derby cars and holding the flag at a flag ceremony? Really do I?

Wow! I guess I do.

I will brag about him though, he is so handsome and did a great job with the flag and the Pinewood Derby. Even though he didn't take first or even second or third he had fun and was a good sport.

After the first race and his car came in second he walked up to Mark and said "huh dad, looks like this car wasn't so fast after all."

Oh gees. What do you say back to that?







STRIKER the Car







4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I will be honest! The pinewood derby is one of the main reasons that I am happy I have a boy!

Your boys are so sweet and cute! Your yard looks AMAZING!

The Davis Fam said...

Colby looks so grown up and OLD in that scout uniform. Awesome Car Colb!

The Heaps said...

Can't WAIT for the pinewood derby days! How fun and that is a sweet looking car!

Jaime said...

Everyone sounds so excited to have boys and scouts and pinewood derby, but I'm NOT! :) Oh and I've been thinking of making a blog for the boys too, just haven't got around to it-so I'm glad someone else thought of it too because I was starting to wonder if I had become OCD!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friends

Imagine All the People