Thursday, February 25, 2010

darling girl

A few updates about our little sister;

This darling girl is three weeks old already!
Yesterday she smiled at me, real smiles. It made my day!
She is not quite 8 lbs yet and is still wearing new born diapers and clothes. She's so little. It's about time I had a little baby!
She doesn't seem to like her car seat too much and that it quite worrisome as we travel quite a bit. Hopefully she will get used to it and be a good traveler.
She really is as sweet as can be and we all adore her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx so much for having a blog! I love it,and I want to kiss and hug on that little princess. And of course the boys. Love and miss all of you. Grandma Heap

Heap of Adventure said...

April,
She is so darling--it seems you have broken the "boys only" club for the Heap's maybe we will get a girl too--someday. Your also going to have to change the name of your blog. Glad all is going so well for you. Are you going to stay over for the Heap reunion this year? Uncle Ralph is going to get a new sling shot! If not let us know when your coming to Az and maybe we can get all the kids to come to the cabin and get all the cousins and next generation together !
Glad to be home!
Denise

Kacy said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her.

The Heaps said...

Too cute! I know I'm jealous! I need a girl so bad...glad you are having so much fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friends

Imagine All the People