Thursday, April 3, 2008

I think it might be impossible to get a picture of all six kids looking at the camera at the same time! Look at those cheesy grins, wow!


I love Colby's smile in this picture, it is so natural. Caroline filled her pants right when I took the picture and Colby thought it was so funny!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Felisha & Paul said...

Hey April! Your boys are just way too cute! I wish I got to see them more.. oh and you and Mark more too! Hah.. well ya it is pretty crazy that I am getting married, it is coming so soon! The only thing that really freaks me out is that I will NEVER be known as Felisha Mineer again.. that makes me sad!

Tell the boys I said Hi - "Spice"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Friends

Imagine All the People