Thursday, April 3, 2008

I don't really know how to use the Picassa program and so these pictures are totally out of order. There are a lot them too, but it's my blog and I get to do what ever I want right! Nathaniel
Cam and Jacob digging for worms at Grandma's. Cam was so glad that the worms were alive after all the snow!

Kristy and Hilary and the two cute babies. We wish Kristy lived closer too, Washington DC is just to far away.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Koi said...

Ok, you still have snow?(2nd picture) I think I'll live in AZ forever.

About the spammers, it's just stupid stuff like "buy this gadget" or "work from home" nothing gross or anything, but it just makes me mad. I guess I made it sound worse than it really was. It was late.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Friends

Imagine All the People