HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY!
Today is Colby's 10th birthday! We celebrated on Friday with a football party at the county Rec center. It was a great place to have a party. Not having to have 12 ten year old boys at my house is a good thing!
Playing football with all his friends on a field reserved just for them was Colby's dream come true. These 4th grade boys sure take football seriously, they could have played for hours. Mark was a good sport and acted as coach/referee for the football playing.
Today is Colby's 10th birthday! We celebrated on Friday with a football party at the county Rec center. It was a great place to have a party. Not having to have 12 ten year old boys at my house is a good thing!
Playing football with all his friends on a field reserved just for them was Colby's dream come true. These 4th grade boys sure take football seriously, they could have played for hours. Mark was a good sport and acted as coach/referee for the football playing.
As you know, Colby and I share a birthday so today is also my birthday. I kinda made a deal with him that since we celebrated his day on Friday that today could be my "birthday off" and that means that I get to sleep in, not do dishes and not make another cake! So far so good!
I really can't believe that Colby is 10.
I'm pretty sure I have learned more in the last 10 years being this kids mom than I had in the 23 years before I had him. Colby is a fun loving, curious, smart, social, sweet kid who means the world to our family.
We sure love you Colby and look forward to 10 more years with you!
I really can't believe that Colby is 10.
I'm pretty sure I have learned more in the last 10 years being this kids mom than I had in the 23 years before I had him. Colby is a fun loving, curious, smart, social, sweet kid who means the world to our family.
We sure love you Colby and look forward to 10 more years with you!





.jpg)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Colby and April! Looks like an awesome party!!
Happy belated to the bot of you! Hope you enjoyed your "day off"
Post a Comment